Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Week 10 #23

The end is finally here. I have enjoyed this training. It exposed me to several new tchnology applications. I think I enjoyed playing with flickr and creating an avatar the most. Some things I did not find personally useful were social networking and rss feeds. It was still good to learn more about them. Things are changing so quickly that it is often difficult to keep up with them. I definitely see the need to better educate children and parents about the possible dangers lurking cyberspace. The internet can be very useful when common sense and caution are used.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.